[e]suite provides manufacturers with a solution that is totally integrated with sales, CRM, inventory and financial systems. [e]suite is ideally suited for distributors, assemble-to-order businesses and light manufacturing.
[e]suite provides the following functionality:
- Bill of Materials with unlimited components
- See how many items can be built live on screen
- Just-in-time inclusions
- Components can be manufactured to any level of nesting
- Serialized or Batch tracking of components or manufactured items
- Packages Deals
- Fashion Retail Packs
[e]suite does not support payroll, timesheets or works order. Labour can be costed into Bill of Materials by treating it as a stock item.
Manufacturing Demand Planning
Over stocking or under ordering of manufacturing components can have catastrophic consequences for any manufacturing business. With [e]suite, you can take the guesswork out of component re-ordering. Use [e]suite’s manufacturing demand planning tools to determine component purchasing requirements with total automation of purchase ordering (with transaction preview and editing).
Automated Bill of Materials for Fashion Matrix
[e]suite’s fashion matrix and bill of materials systems work seamlessly together to greatly simplify the management of fashion manufacturing, thereby reducing administration costs and increasing consistency and accuracy. Features include:
- Automated definition of fashion matrix items
- Automated definition of bill of materials for all fashion matrix items
- Management in Retail Packs or by Fashion Matrix
- Build, Sell or Purchase by Fashion Matrix or Retail Pack
- Inter-store transfer by Fashion Matrix or Retail Pack
Stock Take Costing – For Food Production Costing
[e]suite includes some special functionality for food production where variable quantities of raw product are used to produce a final product (eg fish filleting, butchering, cheese production and general food preparation). In scenarios where the recording of individual production run yields is not viable, [e]suite’s stock take costing system can be used to track inventory and record accurate production costs per food product group.
In simple terms Components Used = Opening Stock – Closing Stock + Purchases.